>1 - Whenever I start GIMP I get the following Problem Report: "file-pdf-load
>cannot be opened because of a problem." (Note that GIMP itself loads and runs,
>it's just this plugin
>"/Applications/GIMP.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/file-pdf-load"
> that fails.)

I'm seeing what sounds like the same problem. I don't know why it's happening,
but I do have some additional information.

In addition to the "... because of a problem" message, I get

"Check with the developer to make sure file-pdf-load works with this version of
OS X."

I'm running OS X 10.8.1.

I have a crash dump if that's of use to anyone.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62666417/GIMP%20crash%20dump.txt

--
kmkohler (via gimpusers.com)