Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 18:01:01 +0200
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] File format question

Hey thanks for the link!

I think I understood it. It's elitist, politicky crap, although an excess of
vodka can't be ruled out with current evidence.

I guess I'll be adding my transparencies with Graphics Gale unless I totally
need to use a RGB PNG for partial transparencies or whatever.

Good going for gimp, that move is very low-end user friendly. I guess the
developers that introduced that now feel all special and 1337, with their
program officially importing standard formats - also adds a lot of flexibility.

The "you can't use this dialog anymore, go through the service door you loser"
is also really helpful and fun.

Thanks for your time!

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Christen Anderson