Am 21.09.2012 16:19, schrieb Jernej Simončič:

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012
13:03:28 +0200, Jakob Neumann wrote:

I have asked MEDION already, but
they said, I have to
ask the software producers.

Try this: uninstall
GIMP 2.8, then run the 2.8.2 installer with /32
parameter (to do this,
press the Windows key and R on keyboard, so that the
Run dialog opens;
then click Browse and find gimp-2.8.2-setup.exe; back in
the Run dialog
add a space and /32 at the end of Open field and click OK).

install 32-bit version of GIMP instead of 64-bit one if you have
Windows. If the tablet works now, you should contact the
and request 64-bit drivers for the tablet.

 Thanks alot.
 I'm not the
OP of this thread, but at least my variant of this bug (reported in the
gimp-dev version of this thread and here [1]) could be resolved
this way. I'll mark the bug-report solved.