From: oleca...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:38:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] How to draw with pressure dependend brush size
To: strata_ran...@hotmail.com
CC: scl.gp...@gmail.com; gimp-user-list@gnome.org

I thought a straight size-pressure mapping was one of the defaults shipped with
GIMP?  (Apparently it's not!)

Size/opacity and hardness/opacity are two of THE simplest, most basic tablet
mappings you can have; they should seriously be part of the default package.
Why we should have one for inverted size/pressure but not straight
size/pressure ... that's snafu to me.

Basic Paint Dynamics maps pressure with opacity and size with velocity, which
is quite natural.

--
Olivier Lecarme