What I want to know is if there is a way to make a hotkey or at all save
specific options for specific tools.
Let's say I'm using the 'Paintbrush, Opacity 70%, Hardness 075, Size 4.00' as
my "standard outline tool". Can I some how save that preference (and any other
tool such as "Specific Eraser Op. 100%, Hard. 100, Size 10.00) so that I can
easily switch between "Ouline Brush" and "Specific Eraser" . Maybe to the

I'd like to be able to make maybe 5 specific tools:
-Outline Brush
-Small Eraser
-Big Eraser
-Detailed Color brush
-Big Color Brush.

See what I'm asking for? I hope there is a way to solve this, really like GIMP
so far!

Tyvm /Emil

Vlaar (via gimpusers.com)