Hi Vlaar, and all,

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:02 AM, Vlaar <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
>>>What I want to know is if there is a way to make a hotkey or at all save
>>>specific options for specific tools.
>>>Let's say I'm using the 'Paintbrush, Opacity 70%, Hardness 075, Size 4.00'
>>>as my "standard outline tool". Can I some how save that preference (and any
>>>other tool such as "Specific Eraser Op. 100%, Hard. 100, Size 10.00) so that
>>>I can easily switch between "Ouline Brush" and "Specific Eraser" . Maybe to
>>>the 'f-buttons'
>
>>>I'd like to be able to make maybe 5 specific tools:
>>>-Outline Brush
>>>-Small Eraser
>>>-Big Eraser
>>>-Detailed Color brush
>>>-Big Color Brush.
>
>>>See what I'm asking for? I hope there is a way to solve this, really like
>>>GIMP so far!
>
>>>Tyvm /Emil
>
>>Did you try the tool presets? Available from windows / dialogues. There you
>>can save specific tool options as you want it. I'm not sure for the hotkeys
>>option though.
>
>>Thaaaank you SIR! :D That's perfect, it's a bit messy setting up the presets
>>but I think I'll get the hang of it soon! Is there a way to out up a third
>>shelf? Im lazy and don't want to switch between Presets and my Layers xD

I knew about the presets but was wondering about the shortcut part the
other day. Did you find a way to assign a shortcut to a specific
preset, or do you keep the dock opened on the side and always change
the preset by clicking in it?
I think to be able to keep the brush but go from one preset to another
for instance with shortcuts would be helpful.
Thanks.

Jehan