I actually spent an enormous amount of time figuring out steps to get it to work. I haven't been using gimp much the past couple of years and don't remember offhand how to do it, but it isn't intuitive at all. I did post the solution to the gimp add-on download site.

Email me if you can't find it and I'll try to help.

Regards,

Jim