Response is bottom posted:

On 11/15/2012 01:24 PM, Dexter Filmore wrote:
I can't indeed. Pointers appreciated.

Am Thursday 15 November 2012 19:40:15 schrieb Jim:
I actually spent an enormous amount of time figuring out steps to get it
to work.  I haven't been using gimp much the past couple of years and
don't remember offhand how to do it, but it isn't intuitive at all.  I
did post the solution to the gimp add-on download site.

Email me if you can't find it and I'll try to help.