>On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM, minyor wrote:
>Why would you call it a problem?
>The feature is still available:
>1) via Layer menu;
>2) via right-click menu for the current text object.
>How is this a regression?
>Alexandre Prokoudine

Huh.. My bad. I always used it via the text toolbox and had no idea it also
available via other places.
Thanks!! )

minyor (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list

Reply via email to