Hello, I create adverts with Gimp for my magazine www.sardegnaannunci.com .
A feature that I need would be to create border around text.
I reach this target with multiple shade effects or selecing the text using
selection by color, then selection->border and the filling it with color on
a second level under the text (if I do this in the same level I loose
antialias on the text). The problem is that when I want to change the text
I have to delete the levels for this, edit the text and then create the
effect again. Isn't possible to add a feature or a plugin with wich I can
edit the text and the effect together? Or better, a real editor with border
an shadow effects?
Like the one there's on Libre Office.

Cordiali saluti,
Fabio Colella