Just ran the command.  What do I do next?
Where should I look in Gimp for this plugin if it is installed and working
properly?
After running the command you show below, how do I take advantage of the plugin
registry?
Thanks to everyone for the replies.
I had all of this down pat several years ago, but my "remembery" seems void of
the know-how these days.
Caruso

--
Carusoswi (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)