On 06.03.2013 23:09, Ryan LaRose wrote:

You guys should develop a Gimp App for Android phone/tablet users as
well as Iphone/Ipad users. Your app would destroy every single other app
out there. I can't tell you enough how many of my friends said they wish
gimp had an app. Thanks.

Imagine how awkward it would be to use the current GIMP with a touch interface...

If you and your friends are planning to create an image manipulation application on tablets, then a copy of GIMP in its present form won't do the trick - and we haven't got the developer resources to do something like this.