Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:59:25 +0000
From: cbs...@bangor.ac.uk
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Batch mode: "batch command experienced an execution
error"

Hello,

I can't get Batch Mode to work on Ubuntu 12.04. I follow the
instructions in the tutorial:

   http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Basic_Batch/

But I get an error "batch command experienced an execution error". Even
if I use --verbose there are no more details. Is there any way I can get
a more detailed error log? (Or does anyone know what the problem is
likely to be?)

If I just do "gimp -i -b '(gimp-quit 0)' then it successfully starts
and exits.