On 05/19/2013 12:21 PM, Anthropologist wrote:

> Hello again!
>
> I can see that I wrote wrong email in previous post, my email is
> kandr...@student.aau.dk
> Thanks again, and I hope to hear from someone soon!

I just responded to 15 questions sent by Kristine.  Apparently I was
the first.  I think this is an opportunity to spread a little
information and advocacy for the GIMP and Free Software.

The questions are reasonable and non-intrusive.  Please consider
responding if you can spare about 20 minutes to describe your uses
of the GIMP and your participation on gimp-user.

:o)

Steve