On 06/01/2013 06:25 PM, richardchiu wrote:
>> Hey Richard,
>>
>> I don't know your exact problem, and the group might need details -
>> especially your operating system ID - to figure this out, if the
>> directons below do not work.  That said, here's a picture that might
>> be worth 1,000 words:
>>
>> http://pilobilus.net/img/mouse-scale-brush.jpg
>>

> Thanks for your response. I'm currently running Windows 7 if that helps at
> all.
> I attached a screenshot of my current key bindings for my main mouse wheel. I
> believe I set thing up fine, but they're not working as indicated. Any extra
> help would be nice!

Hey again,

Your screenshot shows Alt - Scroll Up mapped to:

"tools-value-1-increase-skip"

The configuration that successfully increases the brush size maps
Alt - Scroll Up to:

"tools-paint-brush-scale-increase"

I think that may be the thing to look at, ditto for the "decrease"
with Alt - Scroll Down

:o)

Steve