On Sun, 2013-06-16 at 10:56 -0500, Madeleine Fisher wrote:
> You can, however, use the bracket keys [ and ] to change the size 1 pixel
> at a time. It's a little tedious, but it can go quite quickly and will
> always adjust in whole numbers.

You can also bind { and } to tools-value-2-increase-skip either in
edit/preferences/keyoard shrtcuts or in the menurc file, using the names
braceright and braceleft. Then, { and } will change brush size faster.
If you hold the keys down they auto-repeat, too.

I usually bind 2 and 3 to larger and smaller brush, and shift-2 (at) and
shift-3 (hash, on my keyboard) to larger/smaller more, and 4 and 5 for
softer/harder brush, and $ and % for softer/harder more.

List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org