Let me apologize first for not knowing how to use "gimp-user-list" to post. I
am not sure I am doing it correctly (how do I access list?).

That said, your information is spot-on. I may uninstall/delete GIMP I
downloaded and re-download from gimp.lisa.net.de because I did not download
from that source.

Thanks…Mike