On 08/27/2013 03:14 PM, Partha Bagchi wrote:

A wild guess (on my part ;)). The OP is looking for this:

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Elle Stone <l.elle.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

Perhaps T.J. means he wants to remove the middle section of the car
and hook the top and bottom back together to make a modified version
of the car?

Could one of those amazing perspective/distortion tools help in such a
process (far more advanced than anything I've ever done)?