The internet is replete with video tutorials on how to create "shiny" or
"glassy" Vista-style buttons primarily using PhotoShop. As a user of Gimp for
the past 8 years I searched here and other Gimp sites for a WRITTEN TUTORIAL,
not videos. Over the years I lost what I thought was the best step-by-step
tutorial and would like to find a suitable replacement on how to make these
buttons.
Does anyone know if a non-video tutorial exist on this site or other Gimp
specific site that explains the creation of these buttons.?

Any help pointing me in the correct direction would be greatly appreciated. I
have an extremely abbreviated version of what I used before (attached) but after
such a long hiatus, it looks Greek to me.

Thanks so much,

127markaz

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/75/original/Glassy_buttons.docx