Hi,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Sergii Pylypenko <x.pely...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> I've updated my GIMP for Android app:
>
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gimp.inkscape
>
> It's still the same kind-of-emulation, but has improved X server, with
> 24bpp color depth, multiple resolutions, magnifying glass for touch input,
> and mouse/stylus support, with stylus pressure fully supported, so it
> should be most usable on Galaxy Note 10.1.

That's nice. I did not know there were any project right now for GIMP
on Android. Does it compile well out of the box or have you had to
patch the source? I tried to check your source, but there is no GIMP
source, just some scripts and xserver files, and I don't know much
about this xserver thing (apparently a X11 implementation for
Android).

If you have modified sources to compile for Android, and if that does
not break our existing normal builds, I personally think this could
make interesting upstream patches.

Jehan