i have seen an absolutely wonderful rose looking down on an image.  i do have a
similiar effect on another program i am using & it is called CMY ghost but not
nearly as effective as this.   i do so hope i am placing this is the correct
place [brand spanking new to Gimp - very user friendly] - what i would like to
know is what is this called in Gimp - how to would be wonderful if anyone has

* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/93/original/GHOSTING.jpg

caroline (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to