On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 4:19 PM, caroline <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> what i would like to
> know is what is this called in Gimp - how to would be wonderful if anyone has
> time.


You'll want to do something similar to the second example, but using
semi-transparent brushes/erasers.

gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to