On 14-03-07 04:52 AM, Andreas Truszkowski wrote:
But here is my problem. I try to process images from within a Java
application. When I run the assembled batch command the gimp console writes
that the execution was successfull.

But actually nothing happens. Here is my Java code:
Executing this directly from command line does not fix the problem. Anyone a
clue what I make wrong?

The Scheme code looks correct, AFAICT. If in doubt, paste the code in to the Script-Fu console and see if it works as expected or if it spits out error messages.

If you run that code from a Windows command line you have to be aware of whether the \ characters are being seen as \ or if they are being used to escape the following character.