On Sat, Mar 29, 2014, at 07:48 PM, Gary Aitken wrote:
> Is there a way to flip / rotate a path the way you can a layer or image?
> I need to make a path and then generate a mirror image of it.

You can use all the same tools but you have to tell it you are working
with a path instead of a layer or selection in the tool options.
These are the top 3 icons in the tool options beside the word
"Transform:
It has Layer selected by default.

The only trick is if you want to transform just the path instead of the
entire layer. To do so you must use the path to selection option before
applying the transformation.

If you need more help just ask. I have some video tutorials that cover
this, but it's a part of a longer tutorial.
--
  akovia