Yes...I think that, if the Gimp community would collaborate with Blender
community...it would be benefic for everyone. I am myself a Blender user,
and I use Gimp for texturing. If Gimp could help Blender users, then, there
would be automaticly a raise in Gimp development speed, because more and
more devs will get interested. Gimp should support some special tools for
texturing UV maps, as well as a Blender-Gimp dual plugin that makes the
workflow between these softwares easier. I think Gimp community should
support Blender community, and find a way to get more known in there.
Blender community would also support Gimp... and, with a great development
flow comes evolution.
În data de 17.04.2014 21:43, "Danyl Strype" <stry...@disintermedia.net.nz>
a scris: