On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:56 PM, Simon Budig <si...@budig.de> wrote:
> If there were chromaticies for a given "userRGB" which are widely used
> in a lot of real world applications, then it might make sense to support
> them in a similiar way like we currently do for the sRGB primaries.

Nah, we only need one unbounded PCS ;) – other linear RGB spaces, like
linear adobeRGB, are a matrix transform away from linear bablRGB.
There might however be some non-similar ways to optimize things,
however many of those likely add decision overhead in scenarios like
per scanline calls for partial tile conversions that cancel out the
benefit over just doing a straight matrix transform.

gimp-user-list mailing list