Hello,

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM, smilem <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> Hello, there is allot of bugs on Canon 6700D printer driver.
> Since the gutenprint at sourceforge is dead, I'm posting here. Perhaps
> somebody
> know how to fix this.

As you write yourself, you are posting to the wrong project. You need
to go ask whatever project is taking care of updating drivers for your
printer. Even if not Gutenprint, I'm sure there must be some other
project at least remotely maintaining these drivers (I tried to search
a little, but I can't even find a Canon 6700D, there is a Canon
iP6700D though, is it the same?).
This said, I see on their webpage that they had a release in May 2014;
and even though they have very few commits, I still see they make a
few commits a month. So it does not seem completely dead to me.

So I will suggest you go ask the project maintainers directly. There
is nothing we can do here.
Thanks.

Jehan