>As you write yourself, you are posting to the wrong project. You need
>to go ask whatever project is taking care of updating drivers for your
>printer. Even if not Gutenprint, I'm sure there must be some other
>project at least remotely maintaining these drivers (I tried to search
>a little, but I can't even find a Canon 6700D, there is a Canon
>iP6700D though, is it the same?).
>This said, I see on their webpage that they had a release in May 2014;
>and even though they have very few commits, I still see they make a
>few commits a month. So it does not seem completely dead to me.
>So I will suggest you go ask the project maintainers directly. There
>is nothing we can do here.

Yes the 6700D and iP6700D or Pixma 6700D is the same printer. I left ticket open
at sourceforge maybe you are right they will see it. The printer is very good
back from 2008 :)

I hope somebody fixes it as I'm not sure how to contact the developers. I never
used sourceforgre

smilem (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list