I have almost completely given up on gimp just for this unbelievably frustrating
problem, when I open gimp I can click a couple things then it just stops
responding to clicks. I can do things with the keyboard and sometimes get the
mouse to select things again but it stops after one or two clicks! I tried to
access input devices to change my mouse to "Disabled" but i cant even click the
option for it. I have looked up quite a few google searches trying to find an
answer and have come across nothing that helps me, as the best description I can
come up with is the mouse does not click. If anybody could help I would greatly
appreciate it!

* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/189/original/VIVALAREVOLUTION.jpg

Madalrian (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list