Hi,
I have been trying to copy a "Layer Group" with many layers and sub layer
groups inside to another image with the same size and properties. Sadly I can't
manage to copy it somehow. I copied with CTRL+C and CTRL+V, then I press anchor
and it disappears. So I read that a copy needs to be associated with a layer.
So I created a new transparent layer and copied then. A floating selection
appeared as usual. Anchoring this merged all children layers in the layer group
and sub layer groups into one layer. This is also not nice, because I may want
to edit text fields or drawing of particular layers in that original layer
group. Am I doing something wrong here?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,Saren.T