Works on my 2.8.10

On 17/07/15 15:32, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
Have you tried dragging and dropping the layer group into the new image?
(It works in master, not sure it is already implemented in 2.8)

On 17 July 2015 at 08:08, Saren <> wrote:
I have been trying to copy a "Layer Group" with many layers and sub layer
groups inside to another image with the same size and properties. Sadly I can't manage to
copy it somehow. I copied with CTRL+C and CTRL+V, then I press anchor and it disappears.
So I read that a copy needs to be associated with a layer. So I created a new transparent
layer and copied then. A floating selection appeared as usual. Anchoring this merged all
children layers in the layer group and sub layer groups into one layer. This is also not
nice, because I may want to edit text fields or drawing of particular layers in that
original layer group. Am I doing something wrong here?
Thanks in advance!

gimp-user-list mailing list