On Sun, Nov 8, 2015, at 08:31 AM, Bertrand Denoix wrote:
> On 08/11/15 04:24, akovia wrote:
> > If I could make one suggestion, it would be to duplicate or replace the
> > menu items to the vector menu as that's where I would use it from as I
> > want to select which path to set it to.
> >
> > No worries if not as I can hack the script for my personal needs, but I
> > think it would be better served in that menu.
>
> Using the Path menu was also my original version, but I reckoned that in
> most cases the active path would be the path to use anyway (and you can
> make any path the active one in the Paths list).
>
> In any case, see version 0.2. Now you have the choice, you can set the
> default margin, and it deals better with an existing selection.

Perfection!
Thank you so very much.

On a side note, The documentation has a small error I think.
"The configuration file shall be named ofn-fit-canvas-to-path.ini and be
located in the tool-settings subdirectory of your Gimp profile."

I checked your source and it should be tool-options subdirectory.
Just wanted to give a heads-up.
--
  akovia