On 12/07/2015 11:43 AM, Kevin Payne wrote:
  Yes it is possible to automate a sequence of steps, BUT it's a programmatic
solution - you have to write scripts in Scheme, Python or maybe Perl.

At present (in 2.8.x) the support for scripts is firmly based around low
bit-depth. I was asking if the API has been updated to incorporate the high-bit
depth features (and all the GEGL operations), but perhaps that question (and
the multitude of associated questions) would be better placed on the developers
mailing list.

Kevin, thanks! I'll go ask on the developer's list.

gimp-user-list mailing list