>No idea. I installed the drivers from the disc before plugging the
>tablet in... maybe I should have plugged it in first, but I don't see
I found the solution to the problem here:

Apparently, for whatever reason, the 64-bit version of GIMP for Windows does not
work properly with pressure sensitivity. The website above provided easy
instructions on how to force my 64-bit computer to load the 32-bit version of
GIMP, even though the installer wants to automatically load the 64-bit based on
what it detects from my computer. Now the pressure sensitivity is working

Thanks for your help, though!

PlasticTopHat (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org