From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-boun...@gnome.org> on behalf of Maurizio
Loreti <maurizio.lor...@gmail.com>
Sent: 24 February 2016 15:16
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: [Gimp-user] gimp-drawable-curves-spline

Hello -
I am using GIMP 2.9.3 from Partha’s Place, on a Mac running OS X; from time to
time I use a scheme plugin found in the gimpfx-foundry distribution
(http://gimpfx-foundry.sourceforge.net) called "salonen-vivid-saturation.scm”.
And, yes, I understand that gimpfx-foundry is unmaintained since ?2008? -
however that scheme procedure has always worked well for me up to GIMP 2.8.

With GIMP 2.9 I get al alert saying that gimp-curves-spline (called from line
63 in the .scm procedure) is obsolete, and replaced now by
gimp-drawable-curves-spline.  The procedure however works; but I know some
scheme and I would like to edit the .scm file in order to call
gimp-drawable-curves-spline - but I cannot find on the Internet the synopsis
for that new function.

The synopsis for the old one is:      gimp-curves-spline (drawable, channel,
num_points, control_pts)

Can some kind soul tell me how gimp-drawable-curves-spline must be called?

--
Maurizio Loreti   -   maurizio.lor...@gmail.com