It would be more helpful if you could have included actual links to the
software on question or at least links to results that want to emulate.

Before you answer, consider if you've provided enough information for
someone that's _not_ you to figure out what you are looking for.
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 6:53 AM brendan c mullally <bcmulla...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So I’m really into crating works by using a mirror/reflection app called
> ‘Mirror Effect.’ This app allows one to merge reflected images seamlessly,
> and VERY QUICKLY.
>
> I love using the app, but I loose tons of pixels in the transfer, and I
> have not been able to find any software that will allow me to do this so
> simply and quickly.
>
> Before trying to answer my question or offer advice, please take a look at
> one of these reflection merging apps can do.
>
> Mirror Effect
>
> Reflection
>
> I really cannot thank you enough for all of your help.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Best,
>
> Brendan

Pat David