From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-boun...@gnome.org> on behalf of DAWO
<for...@gimpusers.com>
Sent: 25 March 2016 09:57
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Cc: notificati...@gimpusers.com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

Hi,

I have just dowloaded Gimp 2.8.16 and installed it on my Windows 10 - 64 bit PC.
However, the user interface with all the icons and texts are too small for me
and it is very hard to read what is on the screen. My monitor size is 3440 X
1440. Of course I can change the size of everything on the screen by using the
Display settings in Windows 10 and set the slider to, say, 150%. But then ALL
applications and windows on the screen get bigger, even if I do not want them
to.

Is there a way to customize the size of textlabels, toobars, icons etc in the
user interface of GIMP?

Thanks!

--
DAWO (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)