PLEASE help oh my god.
I have a Wacom Intuos small tablet and it is not in the extended input devices
menu. the only thing that shows up is the core pointer
One day I plugged in my tablet and the pressure wasnt working, so I went to the
input devices to fix it and it was just. not there.
I've done all of the advice. I've opened gimp with the tablet pen, I've
unplugged the tablet and plugged it back in, I've restarted my computer, I've
un- and re-installed the tablet driver,I've un- and re-installed gimp, I just
don't know anymore. I don't know what else to do,
pls help

greyofsonshine (via
gimp-user-list mailing list