On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:14:33 +0200 Artistx mentioned this:
        [Gimp-user] Yellow images online??.

> My images looks fine on my
> partners computer and also on someone else's laptop. However, when I
> view them on my Samsung Tab2, they're so yellow.

  From my keyboard:

   Hello Artistx,

      I haven't looked at them myself. Just a thought, if they look as
      desired or close thereto on other devices, could be something not
      right with your Samsung tablet?

Be well,

        East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..

        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the
        value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.

gimp-user-list mailing list