Hello I pasted into a selection an image,so now its floating selection.I want to
rotate not the selection but to rotate the image that I have pasted into the
selection,but not move the selection at all.I see that I can move the pasted
image inside the selection with the move tool,but can't rotate it without moving
the selection .I know that in Photoshop it's possible,but I can't figure out how
to do it in gimp....and the anchor doesn't help. becuse after anchoring the
selection rotates also,but I can't do the rotation before anchor too-it makes
everything a mess.Is it even possible in gimp?

--
alin33 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)