>HambaHambaHamba wrote:
>Perhaps View > New View - it gives you a separate window showing the
>same image, which can be zoomed and scrolled independently. I think
>the
>Navigation Window is probably intended to highlight the area you're
>currently working on, to help find your way around when working on
>fine
>details of a large image.

Oh, I didn't know about the New View... but if I'm using Single-Window mode, is
there a way to only 'undock' the new view, or is it only possible in a non
Single-Window mode? With dual monitors I could put the window on the other one
and just record that if I want. But can it be undocked? Or is that just for the
tools?

--
HambaHambaHamba (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)