Hello!

I'm new to using GIMP and am trying to edit the work of the person in my
position previous to me. She used a drop shadow on the title of the page "The
Musician," but the title is being changed to "The Artist." This isn't your
normal drop shadow, so I'm not sure how she created it! My question is - is
there a way to recreate a drop shadow using existing settings? And where can I
find the settings for the initial drop shadow to duplicate it on "The Artist"?
In Photoshop, this wouldn't be an issue for me at all, but this particular
document was created using GIMP, which I'm not very familiar with, so I would
appreciate any suggestions or assistance!

Thanks so much!

AMBER SUNDER
OFFICE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

[mod logo (color)]<http://modmgmt.com/>