On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 2:20 AM Pei JIA via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list@gnome.org> wrote:

> Thank you very much... I made some progress, but there are still some *test
> errors*:
>
>                   FAIL            0.18s   (exit status 255 or signal 127
> SIGinvalid)>>> MALLOC_PERTURB_=13
> BABL_PATH=......babl-0.1.92/builddir/extensions

These parts of your error log indicate that there might be memory
corruption/unititialized memory use problems. However, all the tests
pass on my machines, also when run under valgrind which should report
on the same type of issues as MALLOC_PERTURB_ does.

/pippin