Indira asked -

>  Ok, I will try them out but how and where do I install them?

Depends on your system.  I'm running Linux, so I installed them
in my local bin directory:  ~/jeff/bin which is in my search
path.  If you have perl installed, then all you need to do is
run them at a shell prompt.  If you're running Windows you
should ask someone else.

BTW, if you're not familiar with perl, it's an interpreted
language good for doing almost anything you can imagine.  And it
is available on Windows systems, too.

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Home Page     Gimp Gallery        A photo gallery               Another photo gallery