From: "Reiner Miericke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 11:45 AM
Subject: [Gimp-user] Combining (two) photos with overlapping areas

Hello all

is there a method to build an image from two (ore more?) photos with
overlapping areas? Several problems seem to be solved:
- overlapping areas are not totally identical in structure
- overlapping areas are different in colors due to influence of light (sun)

Anywhere I have seen a hint to use the resynthesizer to do this job. But I
not see the way to do so.

Thanks in advance

Reiner Miericke [EMAIL PROTECTED]