-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Keirse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 3:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Gimp-user] Re: [Gug] Wacom Pen Partner

Anyone have any experience with USB Graphires?  I found a mini
HOWTO, but it seems to be out of date.  I'm running Redhat 7.1,
btw (2.4 kernel).  Thanks.

---------------------------------
Yep, I have here a wacom graphire and it works perfectly (a serial model),
and that with SuSE 7.0!
have a look at the wacom howto, if you have the howto's installed:
/usr/share/doc/howto/en/Wacom-Tablet-HOWTO.gz
If you don't:
http://www.runkeledv.de/linux.htm

On Thu, 31 May 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:25:52 -0400 (EDT)
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Gug] Wacom Pen Partner
>
> A friend just gave me one of these things. Before I even break it out of
> the box, does anyone know if it will work with SuSE 7.0? I am not a geek,
> so if there is major hacking involved, I'd rather not.
>
> It has Corel Print and PHotohouse software included. Or sayeth the box.
>
> --
> Kate
> http://www.katewerk.com

  -)    GNU/Linux
  /\\        is    BEST !!!!!!!
 _\_V--       the
(Jan Keirse: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel: +32 51 22 11 82)
(Homepage: http://users.pandora.be/tux                      )