Thanks all for the responses (private and onlist) I did break it out of
the box, to discover there is no manual. I plugged it into the (round)
mouse port, and the mouse cord back into the thingmadoey in the cable, and
the mouse worked.

I have no idea what (if anything) to do with the other plug in - the
rectangular one hanging off the cord...

I knew it was too much to hope for that the pad would work. *G*

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Jan Keirse wrote:

> Yep, I have here a wacom graphire and it works perfectly (a serial model),
> and that with SuSE 7.0!
> have a look at the wacom howto, if you have the howto's installed:
> /usr/share/doc/howto/en/Wacom-Tablet-HOWTO.gz
> If you don't:
> http://www.runkeledv.de/linux.htm

Went there. Looking at the directory as I type. I just haven't the
foggiest idea what to do with any of it.

What are these worth? Maybe I can get a few bucks on Ebay, and invest in
pencil stock.

--
Kate
http://www.katewerk.com