Here are two photos that I have that I scanned when I was with my dad in
Indiana in January.  I (as a baby) am on the left, and my dad is on the
right.  These pictures are all that we have left of that time period (early
1970's) - the others were lost.  This photo is a high resolution scan of two
pictures from my dad's wallet.  And, as you will see, they are really ragged.
I am hoping that some of you are "sophisticated" and "deep" with the gimp,
and can give me some tips on how I could enhance these pictures to look as
new as possible.

Here's the link:

I am using Gimp 2.1, Linux version.

Rick Rosinski