Just a suggestion...

I use GIMP almost daily and work for a company known as Virtuascape Media Design Agency (http://www.virtuascape.net). We have developed a powerful Flash SDK that is OpenSource (BSD2). Any developers interested in supporting vector formats such as SWF (Flash) in the future 2.0 release of GIMP may be interested in checking the SDK out, as it is the most powerful SDK on the market, supporting SWF import and export, and it could be easily integrated with the GIMP code. Plus, it is the only Flash SDK I know of that also compiles with GCC.

Interested developers, email me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Jesse