[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2001-07-29 at 2051.30 -0400):
> But I see no way of invoking a plug-in from the menus while in The
> Gimp.  There is no icon for it, and I cannot seem to find a link to it
> through any menus while in the program.

Create a new image, then click the arrow in top left corner to get the
image menu. Also right clicking over the image will create the menu.
You can tear off the menu by clicking the dotted line it has on top,
if you want to keep it open. To make it disappear click its dotted
line or the close button it probably got as window.

Yeah, hard to see the first time, but fast to use after that, cos you
can put it where you want or get it directly below the cursor.

GSR